Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Time

That's right time.
It's marching on.
With or without us.
I'm rapidly running out of it. In more ways than one.
First of all, I only have a few days left to find a new place to live for me and my babies (dogs).
I can only afford a room and I can't afford first, last and security. (who can?)
I've also decided to let the car go and get a scooter. That's only a few more days from here. While a scooter gives you many options in Key West like basically parking wherever you want and cheap gas and no insurance. There are draw backs. Like grocery shopping and laundry and leaving the island.
But the idea is to save money while I continue to work. This radio station is such an infant and I know if I stick around its going to pay off big for me. The owners have been real good to me.
As far as health. Well, it hit me today that my stomach bug that made me so sick last week and continues to make me sick was not something I ate at all, it's either a new med I'm taking or I've built up a toxic level of something else I'm taking. I heaved twice today. Once at home, once at work.
Blood work tomorrow morning to see what the fuck is going on inside me.
Mood is pretty good while I'm at work and real lousy when I get home. The only good thing about coming "home" is my dogs. I love them so much.
Trying to decide if I should call a mad friend or wait for her to call me.
I always am the one who makes the first move. Always!
The thing is my point will never be understood.
But I miss her. And love her very much. I guess life's too short
Way too short.
I just thought someone else could make the move for a change.
It'll be me.
She's just too important to me.


Maybe maƱana.