Friday, May 4, 2012

Back home and sad???

It sounds almost too hard to comprehend right? Silly even. How can anyone be back in this beautiful place with awesome friends and unheard of generosity and be...sad?
That's me. That's my make up. That's my thing, my Mo-Jo. Even before I was cheated on and left for another I wasn't exactly what you would call a happy person. Outwardly yes, but inwardly, well that's another story. Inwardly, there's an explosion of anger and sadness and confusion and fogginess going on that would scare the hell out of most. And most tough guys too.
It's really quite something. The chemicals that all are mixed up in my head and body are like Satan telling me to do bad things. Telling me "who are you trying to fool"?! Maybe I'm just exhausted. It's only been about 31 hours of driving. 31 hours! Two days! Ugh. Never again.
NEVER!
11 o'clock. Time to put more chemicals in my body. Twice a day. At 11 o'clock. It helps. But does it work?
What do you think?